Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Living away from HOME

I have always thought living away from home is fun. Of course it is fun, if you like freedom and be more independent. Come to think of it, now i am not having fun. WHY? Well;
  1. The city/town ( i felt as though it is a town even though i know it is a city) is not interesting at all. HOW come? Because this city does not have a cinema nor any interesting shopping mall. The malls here are small with nothing much in it. My perception could be BIAS as I AM A 100% CITY GIRL. Since YOUNG i grew up it with hustle bustle in the city, malls with many shops (usually with IMPORTED ITEMS). I grew up filling my weekend with window shopping or watching a movie or having long branch in an EXPENSIVE restaurant. How can someone like me live in a city with none of this. In my perception, this is a TOWN!
  2. My current house is so empty. There is NO TV, NO ASTRO, NO UNLIMITED INTERNET and my THERAPEUTIC BAKING UTENSILS. I practically have nothing to do here. GOSH! Please kill me someone. If i am not shopping or eating in a restaurant I would most likely STREAMING SERIES or BAKING.
  3. The food here SUCK big time. One would say it cannot be so bad, since there is McD. Well i would not like to eat fast food everyday! Can you imagine eating fast food everyday? With the greasy taste of a burger/chicken and an extreme sweetness of the drink. I may get DIABETES & HEART DISEASES at early age. I come to find that the CHINESE FOOD here taste BAD and the MALAY FOOD here taste SWEET. Now i know why there are so many Malaysians with diabetes. So what would i like to have? I would like JAPANESE, WESTERN, KOREAN, DESSERTS and HOME COOK FOOD. Lol... It is not like i dont know how to cook but i find myself EXTREMELY LAZY to do so.
  4. My work place is so boring. There is SUCH thing? Well, if you are working for the G. You would know the system here is WORK LESS BUT MORE PAY. I know everyone would dream for this job. But i do not like it. You may think i am crazy but honestly i enjoy doing a lot of work as it makes my time pass as soon as possible. I am the type of person who need to BE ON THE GO. I cannot sit around chatting i find time pass slower than anything else.
Right i would like to complain more but i think my brain ran out of its juice so shall end here and continue when i am in EXTREME BOREDOM. Btw there are pros too when living away from home

No comments: