Sunday, January 16, 2011

i kiss someone's car

haih this morning was in a hassle to work i left something important at home. so i decided to u turn back home. unfortunately it was a wrong move as i was on my way back to the hospital after making a bubu turn there is this lux car (mercedes) drove like a turtle. come on man, you are driving a lux car which has more power than my car yet you are driving like a turtle. as soon as i reach the hospital i could not find any parking. it was depressing as i am not a good driver thanks to some idiot who parked their car perfectly i scratched my car. feeling so depress now. maybe i should go mcd later to get some ice cream to cheer myself up. though it is a small scratch and not very visible but i still feel the pain. my car... poor kid...

No comments: